Graduate Trainee Program at ActivSpaces and a paid Volunteer position are the two opportunities available in the tech Hubs in Buea.
Do you have a Bachelor of Science (BSc), Master of Science (MSc), or Master in Business Administration (MBA) and lack the required experience or skills to achieve your dream as a Business Consultant or Business Development Specialist?
If so, then apply as a Graduate Trainee at the ActivSpaces Tech Hub Buea. The selected candidates(s) will receive free training and apprenticeship in Business Consulting and Coaching for 6 months depending on aptitude. After that, they will be allowed to join the ActivSpaces team in Buea, Douala or Bangangte as full staff or jobs placed in other organisations.
Desired requirements for the Graduate Trainee Program
Good communication and writing skills are necessary.
Computer literacy and the owner of a laptop.
Willingness to explore, learn and grow as a business consultant, coach or business development specialist.
During the trainee period, allowances would be based on performance, ranging from 25,000fcfa – 75,000fcfa, which could offer permanent/fixed salary employment.
Industry-standard fixed salary-based appointments would follow for deserving candidates. Our employee policies accommodate other incentives for deserving employees.
ActivSpaces is the leading innovation hub and tech incubator for techies and tech communities in Cameroon. ActivSpaces operates two branches in Buea and Douala.
It remains the lead tech community animator and alpha tech community leader offering support to other tech communities or tech groups based in Buea, Douala and Bangangte.
To apply, please click on fill the google form below:
Deadline August 23, 2021
2. Paid Volunteer Work
Job title: Silicon Mountain -Conference 2021 Event Management Assistant
Number: 3 Persons
Contract Duration: 3 Months
Start Date: September 01, 2021
Application Deadline: September 26, 2021
Perform administrative and clerical duties on planning, organising, coordinating, and realising the 2021 Edition of the Silicon Mountain Conference.
– Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
– Pre-event organization
– Managing an effective event marketing campaign
– Managing Registration
– Ensuring that on the day logistics are running smoothly ( Catering, Venues, equipment)
– Managing the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments Preparing and disseminating correspondence forms and memos
– Post-event Communication, reporting and analysis
– Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
– You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests and communications relating to the silicon Mountain Conference.
– Have good team working and public relations skills
Good written and verbal communication skills
– Fluent in the English language (both written and spoken)
– Proficiency in French will be an added advantage.
– Strong interest and willingness to share knowledge with- and learn from team members
– Integrity and professionalism
– Proficiency in MS Office
All interested persons should send their CV to
WhatsApp: 6 93 73 91 56
Read about another tech story like